2014 HMDA Review & Update
Most HMDA-reporting banks spend considerable time in January and February “scrubbing” HMDA data before the March 1st submission date. This webinar is designed to get your scrubbers ready for the job.
Regulators continue to report significant error rates for HMDA data. Penalties may be imposed for such errors. This program reviews data collection and reporting rules, common problems that occur when collecting and reporting the HMDA data and issues related to the public disclosure of the information. Pending changes to HMDA and Regulation C are also reviewed. This two-hour webinar focuses on all of the requirements of HMDA and Regulation C.
- A thorough explanation of which institutions are covered by HMDA and Regulation C;
- A review of which loans are and are not reportable;
- Detailed information on how to complete the LAR;
- Clarification of the handling of secondary market and broker transactions;
- Steps to identify and eliminate reporting errors and thereby avoid penalties; and
- A review of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act revisions.
The program is designed for loan officers, compliance officers, loan secretaries and clerks and auditors. Whether you are new to the requirements of HMDA and Regulation C or a seasoned veteran, this program provides a comprehensive review of all of the requirements of HMDA and Regulation C.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, a principal with Pegasus Educational Services, LLC, has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 37 years. Jack’s career began as a federal bank examiner. He also headed the form and software division of a regional consulting company and spent seven years in charge of their education division. He also developed and delivered training for the FDIC and OTS.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.0 hours/session CRCM/CLBB
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.