2013 Dodd-Frank Update: A Year-End Review – Part 2
For those who have spent the year preparing, these programs serve as a final check. For those who are just beginning the implementation process, they cover the many requirements that must be in place in a short amount of time.
Never in the history of lending compliance has the volume of changes exceeded the level experienced in the last 12 months. The changes come, in large part, from the Dodd-Frank Act. These two webinars provide an update on most of the final rules that are effective in January 2014. Revisions to flood insurance rules are also covered. The programs cover developments within the last 12 months for the:
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Truth in Lending Act/Regulation Z
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act/Regulation B
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act/Regulation X
- Mortgage Reform and Anti-Predatory Lending Act
- Flood Disaster Protection Act
- Flood Insurance (bonus topic)
- Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012
- ECOA/Regulation B
- New appraisal disclosure
- New servicing rules
- New notice for and restrictions on force-placed insurance
These programs are designed for compliance officers, loan officers, auditors, and others involved in implementation of the new rules.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, a principal with Pegasus Educational Services, LLC, has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 37 years. Jack’s career began as a federal bank examiner. He also headed the form and software division of a regional consulting company and spent seven years in charge of their education division. He also developed and delivered training for the FDIC and OTS.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hours/session CRCM/CLBB
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.