2012 IT Exam Preparation: Overview of an IT Exam
Two hour tele-web seminar July 6, 2012
After two years of relatively scaled back exams, FFIEC examiners are back to business as usual. This webinar series will help you prepare. It provides an overview of a typical IT exam along with areas of increased examiner scrutiny and focus.
This tele-web seminar will begin on Friday, July 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM Pacific Time.
This webinar is an overview of a typical comprehensive IT examination. There are specific areas addressed regardless of the size and complexity, which include: information security, compliance with GLBA, management oversight, electronic banking, electronic funds transfer, business continuity planning, incident response, and vendor management. Whether you are new to the process or just want a quick refresher this webinar is what you need.
- Overview of specific examination focus
- Key areas where deficiencies are found
- What you can do to be prepared for your next examination
- At the conclusion of this seminar, participants will understand:
- The standard IT examination process and have an expectation of what examiners will review
- Potential IT exam hot spots for 2012 including: compliance expectation around your authentication program, security concerns with deployment of mobile devices, regulatory concerns with mobile financial services and expectations for an IT strategic plan.
Operations Officers, Compliance, Risk Managers, IT Audit, and other IT and Operations Staff.
Susan Orr, CISA, CISM, CRP, is an industry expert with vast regulatory, risk management, and security knowledge. During her 14-years as bank examiner, Susan held numerous lead positions including Regional IT Examination Specialist, Special Assistant to the Regional Director, and Special Assistant to the Vice Chairman of the FDIC. Susan was lead instructor for the FDIC’s technology school. She currently consults for security providers and performs IT security/regulatory reviews for financial institutions.
2.0 total credits
Member price: $250.00 | Non member price $500.00