10 Do’s and Dont’s For Social Security and VA Accounts
This webinar will cover the accounts that receive government benefits, such as social security and veterans accounts.
We will review overdraft issues on these accounts, plus all the rules accompanying the opening and maintenance of these accounts. ACH issues and death notification entries involving government benefits accounts will also be examined.
Another area included will be a review of treasury checks, postal money issues and security features. Last, we will examine how to protect your institutions from reclamations and fraud. All in all, this webinar is a must for every financial institution in the country.
- Social security representative accounts
- Veteran administration accounts
- Overdraft issues and offset on these accounts
- Styling and common mistakes
- Treasury Check and Postal Money Order security features and reclamations
- Government Benefit ACH issues
This webinar will benefit new accounts, deposit operations, branch administration, training, operations, compliance and BSA officers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.