Women in Banking Forum
Join us on March 16, 2023, for the Women in Banking Forum! This full-day virtual event brings women together to network, gain valuable insights from seasoned banking veterans, and inspire them to grow their careers.
Power Up Your Potential: Register Now for the 2023 Women in Banking Forum
Agenda details coming soon…
More speakers to be announced soon…
Virginia is a seasoned banker with over 30 years of successful community banking experience, both as a bank executive and as a former banking regulator. Virginia held various positions of authority with regulatory agencies including the Federal Reserve Bank and the US Treasury Department. She was a manager of examinations and supervision, helped develop banking law, drafted Congressional presentations, and provided expertise to financial institutions of all complexities.
Session descriptions coming soon…
The 2023 Women in Banking Forum will be offering CPE credits. Once the agenda is finalized we will display the amount of credits here.
The California Bankers Association is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
|CBA Bank Members & Bank Non-Members||$75|
Registration fees less a $25 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Tuesday, February, 28, 2023. No refund if cancellations are received after Tuesday, February, 28. Substitutions welcomed.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Jennifer Benson, Vice President of Conferences and Strategic Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 438-4416.
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry