CBA and Equias Alliance Present Complimentary BOLI Webinar
CBA and endorsed strategic partner Equias Alliance are pleased to present a complimentary Bank-Owned Life Insurance (BOLI) webinar.
In the current low interest rate environment, banks are faced with a number of challenges including reduced loan demand, regulatory and compliance issues, flat earnings and improving shareholder value. With the Federal Reserve Board committed to keeping interest rates low through 2015, banks are looking for prudent strategies to strengthen portfolios and improve shareholder value.
This webinar, “Using BOLI to Enhance Earnings and Shareholder Value”, explores whether now is the time for your bank to consider purchasing BOLI, or if you have already purchased BOLI, whether your bank should make an additional purchase in 2013.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Rating agency reviews on the life insurance industry, and an economic outlook on 2013
- National trends in bank ROA and ROE performance
- The different products in the market and their attributes
- How BOLI compares to other strategic alternatives
- Strategic uses of BOLI, including helping to fund non-qualified executive benefit plans
- Information on how a BOLI plan works, and what a bank needs to consider in evaluating a BOLI purchase
The one-hour webinar will be held at 11 a.m. on February 12. Please click here to register.
If you have any questions regarding this webinar or CBA’s strategic partner program, please contact Stephen Clark at (916) 438-4448.