Dr. Esmael Adibi to Present Economic Outlook at CBA’s Chief Credit Officers Symposium
Dr. Esmael Adibi, director of the A. Gary Anderson Center for Economic Research at Chapman University, will present an economic outlook for California and the nation during CBA’s Chief Credit Officers Symposium, held November 6-7 at the Clement in Monterey.
Dr. Adibi will discuss how the rapid rise in home prices and tight inventory that fueled construction spending, along with the pickup in consumer spending, have become key drivers of this economic recovery. He will also address the slow down in home price appreciation, the Federal Reserve bringing its easy monetary policy to an end and how Europe is still struggling. During his session, Dr. Adibi will provide answers to the following questions:
- What can power the economy forward?
- Will the pace of job creation accelerate?
- What’s the outlook for the interest rates? Will higher mortgage rates dampen economic recovery?
- What is the outlook for the commercial real estate market?
- What are the new knowns and unknowns?
For more information on this year’s Chief Credit Officers Symposium, visit www.calbankers.com/CCO14 or contact Melissa O’Campo at (916) 438-4435 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also click here to register online.