Cybersecurity: Trends and What Can the Board Do
There’s no denying that cybercrime is on the rise, and that means your institution needs to do everything it can to prepare for the worst. To that end, we’ll look at cybersecurity trends from the top down, addressing commonalities within targets, types of breaches, attack methods, and more. We’ll discuss how the board can be instrumental in making cybersecurity an organizational focus, why organizations need to change their view of security and threats in our new and evolving cybercrime landscape, and what actions they can take to begin minimizing risk.
- Cybersecurity trends, hot topics, and regulatory focus areas
- The board’s role when it comes to cybersecurity, and what objectives they should focus on
- What actions your institution can take to minimize risk
- Nicholas Jesi, Principal, Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Marty Sarkisian, VP of Sales, Meriplex
- Sean Goodwin, Senior Manager, Wolf & Company, P.C.