Top 5 Reasons to Attend FinovateSpring 2015
CBA Members Enjoy Discount Pricing on Registration
On May 12 and 13, Finovate returns with FinovateSpring, a two-day showcase of the best innovations in financial and banking technology from a mixture of leading established companies and hot young startups.
Though there are many reasons to attend this year’s event, here are the top five reasons to register for FinovateSpring 2015:
1. Unique value-packed formula: In just two days, you’ll watch 72 companies debut their exciting innovations live on stage, plus you’ll have the chance to enjoy intimate networking time with leading executives from organizations like Visa, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo, MasterCard, Intuit and more.
2. Finovate’s signature demo-only format: Companies receive just 7 minutes on stage to show (and not just talk about) their latest fintech – no slides or canned videos are allowed. This highly focused format makes sure you see the most important aspects of all 72 fintech innovations in just two days.
3. Cutting-edge fintech: Competition in the fintech arena is fiercer than ever and only the most groundbreaking innovations make it onto Finovate stages.
4. Diversity of ideas: From biometric security to wearable devices, from crowd funding to payments platforms and much more — you’ll see the best new fintech innovations across an incredible range of areas.
5. High-quality networking: Learn from and connect with 1,400+ financial & banking executives, venture capitalists, industry analysts, press, bloggers, and fintech entrepreneurs during TEN HOURS of networking throughout both days. Bring plenty of business cards!