Servicing and Growing Small Business Relationships
Description: Servicing and Growing Small Business Relationships introduces the benefits of proactively following up with small business clients through monitoring financial information, client records, and resources to extend the business relationship beyond the initial sale. This course also explains the advantages of conducting site visits and what is required to uncover employee and business information.
Audience: Bank personnel responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of small business customers.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of follow-up after a sale
- Act on opportunities to service and grow small business client relationships
- Monitor client relationships by analyzing financials, client records, and resources
- Explain the benefits of conducting site visits
- Probe to uncover facts about the people and business components during a site visit.