2022 Application for Banking Schools Now Available!
To assist California bankers pursuing their professional goals, the California Bankers Association (CBA) is offering a number of scholarship opportunities available to any full-time employee of a CBA-member bank who is employed in California. View our Scholarship Initiative Flyer.
How to Apply, Rules and Qualifying Schools, Certificate Programs and CBA Programs
CBA scholarships will be awarded, upon successful application to pay for the following:
- 100 percent of tuition costs for the entire school term for the Pacific Coast Banking School at the University of Washington, the Stonier Graduate School of Banking at the University of Pennsylvania, the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin, or the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado.
- Tuition to attend a one-week specialty school at the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin (up to 10 scholarships will be awarded annually.)
- Tuition up to $1,000 for courses taken for credit related to banking from an accredited educational institution such as a four-year college or university, or community college.
- Fees for professional certificate programs and related preparation courses and study materials for Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Financial and Trust Advisor (CFTA) and Certified Enterprise Risk Professional (CERP) designations.
- Registration fees up to $1,000 for SBA training courses/program offered by the National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders.
How to Apply
Complete the scholarship application form and review the complete Scholarship Rules and confirm applicant eligibility.
Applicants applying for scholarships for college courses, professional certificate programs and CBA’s certificated education seminars will be notified of a decision on a rolling basis.
Qualifying Schools and Certificate Programs:
Graduate School of Banking at Colorado: https://www.gsbcolorado.org/
Applicants applying for a scholarship for one of the banking schools must complete and submit an application to the banking school directly before CBA’s application deadline of Friday, March 18, 2022.
Bank Technology Management School at the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin: March 28 – April1, 2022
Human Resource Management School at the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin: April 4-8, 2022
Digital Banking School at the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin: April 11 – May 5, 2022
Financial Managers School at the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin: September 19-23, 2022
Sales and Marketing School at the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin: September 26-30, 2022
Bank Technology Security School at the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin: October 3-7, 2022
CAMS certificate: http://www.acams.org/anti-money-laundering-specialist-certification/