Qualifying Mortgage Prospects
Qualifying Mortgage Prospects stresses that the most effective mortgage referrals are ones that best match your client’s needs to the mortgage programs you offer. In this course you will become familiar with many of the mortgage programs available in the current market including government and conventional mortgage programs. You will also learn how to refer a client to a mortgage specialist.
Audience: Bank personnel who refer clients to mortgage specialists.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe features and benefits of conventional fixed rate, adjustable rate, FHA, and VA programs
- Identify client profiles that generally benefit from each product type
- Use key questions to help clients determine beneficial mortgage financing options
- Effectively refer mortgage loan application clients to the appropriate person
- Identify mortgage lending regulations that apply during the client preparation and
- referral process