Processing Income and Assets
Re-versioned: August 2014
This course is designed to provide a basic education of the income and asset documentation and underwriting requirements of a conforming residential mortgage loan. The course will also provide tips on preparing a quality loan for submission to underwriting.
Audience: Loan Processors.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Distinguish the risk factors of a mortgage loan
- Identify employment documentation requirements
- Calculate stable monthly income
- Calculate qualifying ratios
- Calculate funds needed to close
- Recognize documentation requirements and acceptable sources of funds
The Residential Lending course curriculum was developed by AllRegs®, your source for fast, reliable answers.