Personal Finance Links
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service – Information and budgeting strategies to help manage your money
- Salary Calculator – Compares the cost of living in hundreds of cities. Calculate the salary you need to live in the same style in another city
- Kelly Blue Book – Find out the value of your old car. Provides current prices for new cars as well
- MyMoney.gov – Provides calculators and tips to managing your money
- Social Security – Provides information on the cost of living, welfare reform, medicare information. You can also compute your own Social Security benefit estimate.
- The Universal Currency Converter – Allows you to conduct foreign exchange rate conversion on the Internet
- Learn how direct deposit is the best way for you to get your federal benefit payments