Effective Client Referrals
Description: Effective Client Referrals provides branch personnel with the skills to provide valuable and effective referrals for core bank products such as deposit accounts and loans. By the end of the course, students will be able to identify sales and service opportunities and refer customers to the appropriate product specialist using effective referral techniques.
Audience: In-bank and operations personnel who service client transactions and are in a position to identify referral opportunities.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe what clients expect from their bank
- Identify the four steps in the Effective Referral Model
- Identify sales and service referral opportunities
- Match referral opportunities with the appropriate financial need type
- Make an effective referral using the appropriate referral technique
- Follow up with a client