Bank Counsel Seminar
The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel • Sacramento, CA
In this content-rich program, bank counsel converge to explore
legislation, regulatory change, education, and discover
resources to ensure efficient processes and practices.
The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel
500 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Direct: (916) 545-7100
Reservations: (877) 678-6255
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel reservations department at (877) 678-6255. Please ask for the “WBA Group Rate.” The WBA Room Rate is $210, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees.
Rooms are limited, please make your reservations by Saturday, September 1, 2018. If the CBA room block reaches capacity before this date, the hotel may accept reservations on a space-available basis at the prevailing rates.
Overnight parking for guests is $29 per day with in and out privileges. Day Use parking (8am-5pm) is $12 per car.
Early-Bird Registration Fees through August 31, 2018
Regular Registration Fees
|Member Bank (after August 31, 2018)||$595|
|CBA Affiliate Member||$795|
* Receive $100 off your total registration to attend the Regulatory Compliance Conference, Oct. 3-5.
Substitutions are allowed, at no additional cost. Written notice is required for all substitutions/cancellations. The full registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received by September 4, 2018, and 50 percent if by September 18, 2018. No refunds will be provided after September 18, 2018. Registrations made on or after September 18, 2018 are not subject to refund.
Agenda details coming soon…
Speakers will be announced soon…
Who Should Attend
- General Counsel
What to Wear
The attire for the conference is business casual. Temperatures in Sacramento range from 80 degrees during the day to 50 degrees at night. The rooms can be cold, so please bring a sweater or jacket, just in case.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
Event Sponsor and Exhibitor Development Coordinator
(916) 438-4435 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to WBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the Western Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the West Coast financial services industry