Bank Bribery Act
Description: Bank Bribery Act provides the tools needed to appropriately handle money, personal information, and trust. This course explores the Bank Bribery Act and how to comply with it in order to prevent corrupt activities within financial institutions.
Audience: Employees at all levels.
Learning Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the background and purpose of the Bank Bribery Act
- Describe the importance of the code of conduct in relation to the prohibition against bribery
- Describe the general prohibitions of the Bank Bribery Act
- Describe exceptions to the general prohibitions
- Explain the disclosure and reporting requirements