Chief Credit Officers Symposium
Designed for senior Commercial Credit Managers, this conference focuses on issues of high importance on a local and regional basis. Topics of interest include critical credit regulations, economic review, financial analysis, hot lending topics, credit products and services of benefit to banks. Also, networking and roundtable sessions will be included, allowing attendees to get to know others in similar positions from across the state.
Who Should Attend
Chief Credit Officers
Chief Lending Officers
Registration and Accommodations
Early-Bird Registration through Friday, October 7, 2010
CBA Member $395 | Non-Member $695 | *Member Vendor $595 | *Non-Member Vendor $895
CBA Member $495 | Non-Member $795 | *Member Vendor $695 | *Non-Member Vendor $995
Please note: Fax registrations will be accepted, but payment must be received before the event.
100% of the registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received by October 1 and 50% if by October 15. No refunds will be provided after October 15.
*Vendor registrations must be submitted via fax
Thursday, November 4, 2010 – Friday, November 5, 2010
InterContinental The Clement Monterey
750 Cannery Row
Monterey, CA 93940
Hotel accommodations can be made by calling the The Clement at 831/375-4500. The CBA rate is $235, single or double occupancy, plus tax and a $1 Monterey County Assessment fee. Please make your reservations by October 6; request after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Agenda is tentative and subject to change.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Registration Opens
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Welcome and Introduction
4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. General Session – Legislative Update
SVP, Director of State Government Relations
California Bankers Association
5:15 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. Welcome Reception
Friday, November 5, 2010
7:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Opening Remarks
9:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. General Session – Commercial Appraisal Administration
Tips for CCOs
10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Refreshment Break
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. General Session – The Credit Cycle: Where Are We Now and
Where Are We Headed?
Credit & Portfolio Advisory Group
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Luncheon and Networking
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. General Session – Federal Regulatory Reform
FRB & FDIC
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. Refreshment Break
3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Roundtable Discussions and Closing Remarks
- An excellent opportunity to maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to over 300 CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Wide selection of sponsor opportunities designed to match your exposure needs for your budget constraints
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with California’s bank executives
- Help support California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry
The Debt Exchange, Inc (DEBTX)
SDC Appraisal Review & Consultants