2013 Bank Presidents Seminar
January 10-12, Santa Barbara
CBA’s only annual program designed exclusively for bank presidents and CEOs. Senior leaders of California’s banking industry participated in stimulating and rewarding sessions, targeted at discussing the ever-expanding and ever-changing landscape of the financial services arena at the beautiful Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara.
CBA member bank presidents and CEOs
Registrations & Accommodations
Early-Bird Registration Fees through December 14, 2012
CBA Member $895
Regular Registration after December 14, 2012
CBA Member $1245
Written notice is required for all cancellations. The full registration fee was refunded if the request was received by December 13, 2012 and 50 percent if received by December 27. There were no refunds after December 27. Registrations made after December 27 were not subject to refund.
The Four Seasons Biltmore
1260 Channel Drive
Santa Barbara, California 93108
The CBA rate was $385, single or double occupancy, plus taxes and fees.
Rooms are very limited. The cutoff date for rooms at this rate was December 19, 2012; requests after this date were accepted on a space-available basis at the hotel’s prevailing rates.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact:
Manager, Events and Tradeshow Logistics
click to email
- An excellent opportunity to maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Wide selection of sponsor opportunities designed to match your exposure needs for your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with California’s bank executives
- Help support California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry