Save the Date for our 2014 Accounting for Lenders Seminar
Session is First Module of Commercial Lending Curriculum
We are pleased to announce the 2014 session of one of the foundational pieces of our Commercial Lending Curriculum – Accounting for Lenders.
This is the perfect starting point for junior commercial loan officers, new relationship managers, credit analysts, loan support officers, loan officer trainees, branch managers, financial services officers and any other bankers who want to be sure they have a strong base on which to build their financial analysis skills.
Among the topics we’ll focus include:
- Construction of the balance sheet, income statement, reconciliation of net worth and the statement of cash flow
- Difference between accrual and cash basis accounting
- Analysis of accounts often used as collateral such as accounts receivable, inventory and fixed assets
- Analysis of the notes to the financial statement
- Types of financial statements and meaning of CPA opinions
Jeffery Johnson, principal of Bankers Insight Group, will deliver the workshop. Johnson was previously senior lender for SouthTrust Bank and senior vice president and commercial banking division manager for Citizens Trust Bank of Atlanta, and spent most of his career in credit administration, lending (commercial, consumer and real estate), business development, loan review and management.
We will offer this course in Northern California this year on February 10 and 11, at the Renaissance ClubSport Hotel in Walnut Creek.
Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or email@example.com.