Rewards & Recognition
This course explores why recognition and rewards are important to job satisfaction and employee relations. The course introduces the core principles and characteristics of recognition and the benefits of giving rewards and recognition. The consequence of neglecting or withholding recognition are presented as well. It discusses how to plan, administer and implement an effective rewards and recognition program that utilizes both non-monetary and small-cost resources. Participants will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize, reward, and motivate employees toward continued and improved performance.
Any employee responsible for motivating staff regardless of the specific reporting relationships. This could include managers, supervisors, team leaders and mentors.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Define the terms reward and recognition
- Identify the elements or rewarding and recognizing employees
- Describe the consequences of failing to reward and recognize employees
- Describe how to link a specific company value to specific employee behaviors
- Determine a reward/recognition that is appropriate to the individual
- Communicate the reward/recognition effectively
- Describe the steps in creating a recognition plan
- Create a recognition plan for employees
Note: Rewards & Recognition is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant’s Handbook © 2006/rev. 2011
$57.75 List Price / $36.75 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.