Registrations Still Available for DBO Small Business Lending Conference in San Francisco
Registrations are still available for the California Department of Business Oversight’s (DBO) California Small Business Lending Fair,which will be held in Northern California, on October 30. This is the event where you can learn about programs that expand access to credit for small businesses. The conference brings together lenders – banks, credit unions and community development financial institutions, with representatives of the state small business loan guarantee programs.
Featured speakers include:
• Clifton Kellogg, Director, State Small Business Credit Initiative, Department of the Treasury
• Teveia R. Barnes, Executive Director, California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank
• Nancee Trombley, Program Manager, California Capital Access Program, State Treasurer’s Office
• Emerson Hall, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
• John Quinn or Steve Banks, Small Business Administration, San Francisco District Office
The California Small Business Lenders Conference will be held at the Milton Marks Conference Center in the Hiram Johnson State Office Building, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California on Wednesday, October 30. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the conference begins at 9:00 a.m.
We now have the information needed for you to register for this event. Please click on the link below to fill out the registration form: https://www.extremeform.com/votingmodule/s180/f/546680/6c74/
Please contact Patrick Carroll with the DBO at (415) 263-8559 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions.