This course presents leadership strategies for approaching change. Participants will learn about a four-step change communication process, which will prepare them to manage the impact of change. The course helps participants identify reactions to change and address them effectively and understand how to gain commitment from others to support change and take action. From these strategies, participants will learn skills to become effective change leaders in their organization.
Any employee who is leading a group in a changing environment.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between change and transition
- Identify seven typical effects of change
- Describe the primary reactions employees have to change events
- Examine the three stages of change
- Identify possible reactions to each stage of change
- Identify the seven strategies to demonstrate change leadership
- Identify the influence and action in change situations
- Describe the key elements of effective change
- Identify the four steps to communicating change effectively
- Describe the impact of the four-step communication approach on a change event
Participant’s Handbook © 2006/rev. 2011
$57.75 List Price / $36.75 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.