Limited Seats Still Available at CBA’s 6th Annual Women in Banking Forum
Join us next week at the Four Seasons Westlake Village to hear from our lineup of speakers who will provide you with an overview of trends in the banking industry, strategies for success, tips for career advancement, inspiration and opportunities for networking.
Scheduled speakers include:
• Barrie Christman, chairman, president and CEO, Principal Bank
and chairman, Government Relations Council, American Bankers
• Dr. Yasmin Davidds, CEO/founder, Women’s Institute of Negotiations
• Barbara Hosaka, president and COO, Neighborhood National Bank
• Pamela Joseph, vice chairman, Payment Services, U.S. Bancorp
• Anita Paige, author, professional speaker and master facilitator, SVP, Edge Global Advisors
• Kathleen Thomas, EVP, COO, CRO, director, Bank of Sacramento
Don’t miss the only event geared toward women bankers, which will be held May 23, 2013, in Westlake Village. Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.