Join us Next Week at CBA’s Women in Banking Forum
May 29 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Don’t miss your chance to attend CBA’s seventh annual Women in Banking Forum next week in Huntington Beach. If you have not attended this program before, this is the year to do it! We are still accepting enrollments so register now to reserve your spot.
Designed to inspire and empower women bankers of all levels, the forum will feature a full line up of industry experts, including:
- Susan Black, president and CEO, Pinnacle Bank
- Kathleen Brown, partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLC
- Mary Curran, executive vice president, Union Bank
- Cheryl Knight, president and CEO, Santa Clara Valley Bank
- Judith Love, president, California market, Comerica Bank
- Maura Markus, president and COO, Bank of the West;
- Connie Merritt, national speaker and award-winning author
- Jan Owen, commissioner, California Department of Business Oversight
- Susan Sutherland, SVP and director, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear tips and tools to propel you to the next level in your career and network with your peers at a networking reception following the event.
Please join us Thursday, May 29, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach for a full day of education, discussion and networking.