Introduction to Relationship Selling
This course introduces the relationship selling process. Participants will practice selling skills and techniques, which support a customer needs-focused sales approach.
Any branch personnel involved with in-branch sales. Participants attending this workshop should have a working knowledge of their institution’s products and services.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe what customers expect from their bank
- State key differences between product-based selling and needs-based selling
- Identify the six steps of the relationship selling process
- Use sales skills and techniques to successfully move through the sales process:
- Use rapport-building skills to set a relaxed, professional climate
- Ask probing questions to identify customer needs
- Match product/service to customer needs
- Script feature and benefit statements
- Respond to common customer objections
- Close the sale
- Follow up
- Identify techniques to effectively sell against the competition
Note: Introduction to Relationship Selling is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant’s Handbook © 2006/rev. 2011
Catalog # 3007347
$73.50 List Price / $47.25 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.