Hiring the Best
This course presents a structured process for hiring the best candidate for a job. The process is based on a behavioral approach to hiring and reviews compliance issues associated with each component of the process.
Any supervisor or manager who participates in the position analysis and selection and hiring of employees.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Analyze a job to identify minimum technical and performance skills
- Prepare applicant selection criteria for the skills identified in the job analysis
- Write interview questions that are legal and focus on behavior relevant to applicant qualifications
- Screen applicants for interview
- Conduct an employment interview using prepared interview questions
- Select a pre-employment test
- Select the most qualified candidate for a job, based on information obtained during an employment interview and from references
- Make a job offer that is not an implied employment contract
Note: Hiring the Best is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant’s Handbook © 2007/rev. 2011
$57.75 List Price / $36.75 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.