EXIM: Certification Seminar for Lenders
December 3 in Los Angeles
The Export-Import Bank of the United States and the International Bankers Association of California (IBAC) invite you to attend EXIM: Certification Seminar for Lenders on December 3 in Los Angeles.
The course is designed specifically for relationship officers, credit officers, credit administrators, international trade finance specialists and other lending professionals on how to finance trade transactions.
Learn how to offer your exporting customers:
- Key policies and new initiatives
- Eximbank insurance for lenders, medium-term and short-term buyer credits
- Working Capital Guarantee Program
- Delegated authority training
- Master guarantee agreement/borrower agreement
- Post-export finance with assignment of Exim insurance
- Medium-term and long-term guarantees for lenders
- Medium-term D/A update. Add significant services to your existing customer base and attract new exporters and profits as well.
For more information and to register, please click here.
The IBAC board of directors also invites you attend a holiday reception immediately following the course from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at no charge. Special remarks, “The RMB Odyssey and China’s Third Plenum,” will be given by Anthony Walton, vice chairman of the Americas, Standard Chartered Bank. To register for the reception, please click here.