Enroll Now for our New Analyzing Personal and Corporate Financial Statements and Tax Returns Seminar and Save $200
We are pleased to announce the second foundational piece of our new Commercial Lending Curriculum – Analyzing Personal and Corporate Financial Statements and Tax Returns.
This is the perfect program for junior commercial loan officers, new relationship managers, credit analysts, loan support officers, loan officer trainees, branch managers, financial services officers and any other bankers who want to get familiar with fundamental analytical tools needed to shape a mental picture of your borrower based upon their organizational structure. We will also discuss key financial ratios to consider, cash flow analysis and global cash flow analysis.
Among the topics we’ll focus on inlcude:
- Knowing when to require personal financial statements
- Making required adjustments to personal financial statements for cooperative borrowers and belligerent borrowers during a problem loan situation
- Review of the personal and corporate financial statement and the major components
- Calculation of key ratios to determine liquidity, leverage, asset management, operations and cash flow
- Review of personal and corporate tax returns and how they relate to each other through a case study
- Review of key tax schedules including Schedules C, D, E, K-1 and others
David L. Kemp, president, Bankers Management, Inc. (BMI), will deliver the workshop. Kemp has more than 30 years of management experience in consulting, training credit administration and new business development. Prior to forming BMI, Kemp served as vice president, director of Credit Services for Cannon Lending Schools, senior credit officer with Citicorp North America, and branch manager and commercial lender for First National Bank of Atlanta and Citizens and Southern National Bank. His areas of expertise include commercial lending, consumer lending, portfolio management, real estate lending, workouts and director responsibilities. Kemp serves as a visiting professor and guest lecturer to many colleges and universities as well as numerous state banking associations.
We will offer this course on September 10 and 11, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency in Newport Beach.
Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact John Lingvall at (916) 438-4428 or email@example.com.