Enroll Now for CBA’s 2013 Safety & Soundness Seminar and Save $100
Sept 17 in San Francisco and Sept 19 in Los Angeles
Join us for our 5th Annual Safety & Soundness Seminar! Hear from industry experts and regulators as they give an overview of each component of CAMELS, and learn what they are seeing in the industry.
Some of the other issues to be discussed include:
- What to expect from interest rates in 2013 and beyond
- The importance of “capital” and how to manage this issue in the future
- How to mitigate risk as long term interest rates rise
- Changes and updates to “management”
- How to enhance “earnings” through relationship banking
- How to prepare for funding as loan growth starts to improve
- Interest rate risk and rising long term interest rates
This program is designed for all c-level officers, controllers, treasurers, credit officers, compliance officers and managers, risk managers, operations managers, audit and accounting managers, general counsels, senior bank managers and directors.
The seminar will be delivered twice, first in San Francisco at the Westin St. Francis on September 17, then in Southern California at the Manhattan Beach Marriott on September 19. Register by August 19 and save $100. Click here for more information or to register for this program.