Early-Bird Pricing for CBA’s 2014 CFO Conference Ends Today
Register Now and Save $200
Join us for an update on the CFO community banking environment at the annual CFO Conference. Innovative tools, tips and techniques will be presented by our industry experts to improve bottom-line performance in your bank. Stay current on critical issues at this not-to-miss event!
We have a great line-up of speakers, including:
- Karl Nelson, President and CEO, KPN Consulting
- Jared Murphy, Managing Partner, BlackRock
- Steve R. Miller, Chief Risk Officer, Partner, First Principles Capital Management, LLC
- Steve Mizes, President, EC Purchasing
- Steve Cibull, Managing Director – Member Financial Services, FHLB San Francisco
- Thom Lewis, Regional CEO and Employee Benefits Practice Leader, USI
- Kevin Shaner, Regional Director, Promontory Interfinancial Network
- Kamal Mustafa, Chairman and CEO, Invictus Consulting Group
- Craig Poms, Chief Delivery Officer, PrecisionLender
- Flynt Gallagher, President, Meyer-Chatfield Compensation Advisors
- Jeff Clair, Moss Adams, LLP
- Peter Weinstock, Partner, Hunton & Williams
- Chris Nichols, Chief Strategy Officer, CenterState Bank
- Eric Johnsen, MBA, Executive Benefits and BOLI Consultant, Equias Alliance
- Kamal Hosein, CFA, Senior Managing Director, Head of Strategies and Analytics, Stern Agee
- Jill Holton, Vice President, Brokered CD Funding, BNY Mellon Capital Markets LLC
This event will be held at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel on June 18 – 19, 2014. Register by Monday, May 19 and save $200. Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.