Early Bird Extended for CBA’s 2013 Safety & Soundness Seminar
September 17 in San Francisco and September 19 in Los Angeles
Register by next Monday, August 26, and save $100.
Hear from industry experts and regulators as they give an overview of each component of CAMELS, and learn what they are seeing in the industry. Our presenters include:
- California Department of Business Oversight, Deputy Commissioner Debie Abella (SF), Assistant Deputy Commissioner Carol Rhyne (LA)
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, National Bank Examiner Anita Likens
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Senior Examiner, Risk Monitoring and Analysis Group John Byrd (SF), Director, Risk Coordination, Risk Monitoring and Analysis Group Wally Young (LA)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Field Supervisor Jim Kiss (SF),Supervisory Examiner Karen Hammer (LA)
- Steven R. Miller, Chief Risk Officer, First Principles Capital Management
- Kamal Mustafa, CEO, Invictus Consulting Group
- Robert Colvin, Senior Advisor, First Principles Capital Management
- Robert N. Flowers, Partner,Hunton & Williams LLP
- Craig Poms, Chief Delivery Officer, PrecisionLender
- John Drahzal, President,Reich & Tang
- Albert Forrester, CEO, FICast Data Corporation
This program is designed for all c-level officers, controllers, treasurers, credit officers, compliance officers and managers, risk managers, operations managers, audit and accounting managers, general counsels, senior bank managers and directors.
The seminar will be delivered twice, first in San Francisco at the Westin St. Francis on September 17, then in Southern California at the Manhattan Beach Marriott on September 19. Register by August 26 and save $100. Click here for more information or to register for this program.