DBO Hosts Small Business Lending Conference in San Francisco
As we have shared with you in a prior Monday Courier, the California Department of Business Oversight (DBO) is holding a California Small Business Lending Fair in Northern California, on October 30. This is the event where you can learn about programs that expand access to credit for small businesses. This conference brings together lenders – banks, credit unions and community development financial institutions, with representatives of the state small business loan guarantee programs.
Featured speakers include:
• Clifton Kellogg, Director, State Small Business Credit Initiative, Department of the Treasury
• Teveia R. Barnes, Executive Director, California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank
• Nancee Trombley, Program Manager, California Capital Access Program, State Treasurer’s Office
• Emerson Hall, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
• John Quinn or Steve Banks, Small Business Administration, San Francisco District Office
The California Small Business Lenders Conference will be held at the Milton Marks Conference Center in the Hiram Johnson State Office Building, 455 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California on Wednesday, October 30. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the conference begins at 9:00 a.m.
We now have the information needed for you to register for this event. Please click on the link below to fill out the registration form: https://www.extremeform.com/votingmodule/s180/f/546680/6c74/
Please contact Patrick Carroll with the DBO at (415) 263-8559 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.