Cross-Selling Deposit Products
This course provides the skills needed to cross-sell retail bank deposit products and services. The course explores the importance of cross-selling and focuses on steps in the cross-selling process: interpreting clues to customer needs, cross-selling solutions to match needs, responding to objections, and closing the sale or referring the customer to a specialist. Features and benefits of deposit products are compared to match solutions to customer needs. Participants receive tools for on-the-job use.
Any bank personnel in a position to discuss deposit products and services with customers. Participants should have a basic knowledge of their institution’s products and services.
At the conclusion of the program participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of cross-selling
- Describe typical bank products and their features and benefits
- Interpret clues and identify customer needs
- Cross-sell deposit product solutions that match customer needs
- Respond to questions and objections from customers
- Close the sale or refer the customer
Note: Cross-Selling Deposit Products is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainers Guide may not be returned to ABA.
Participant’s Handbook © 2007/rev.2011
$73.50 List Price / $47.25 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.