CFO Conference in Two Weeks
As we wait for BASEL III to be finalized, and examine the ongoing impact of Dodd-Frank and new CFPB regulations, we are understandably anxious about the prospects for 2013. Our goal in this workshop is to discuss ways to help prepare you and your organization for success in this new environment for banking.
We will share new perspectives, tools and techniques to help finance officers better run their banks, and be better equipped to:
- Incorporate trends in the banking industry into their planning
- Describe the outlook for capital markets
- Determine the impact of Basel III on their organization
- Ensure their executive compensation program is competitive and meets all regulatory requirements
- Identify new sources of fee income
- Consider the benefits of M&A as a strategic alternative
- Better build their franchise’s future value
The conference will be held April 3 – 4, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. Click here for more information or to register for this program.
For questions on this or any other CBA program, please contact Laurie Eaton at (916) 438-4433 or email@example.com.