CBA Strategic Partner Equias Alliance Hosts Free Webinar
Focus is on How to Attract and Retain Key Officers Utilizing Executive Benefits
Join executives from Equais Alliance on Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
During this time of the year, many bankers and board members are faced with evaluating compensation plans for 2014. Attracting and retaining key officers continues to be a priority for bankers to grow shareholder value and gain a competitive advantage.
There are many available nonqualified benefit plan strategies that can enable your bank to compete effectively in the market for talent. This session will provide you with a framework to use in evaluating your situation and developing a long-term plan using nonqualified benefit plans.
Speakers from Equias Alliance will present:
- An overview of executive benefit plans available in the market including SERP, DCP, Split Dollar Plans.
- How to analyze which plan options are best for each situation.
- Models used to calculate meaningful benefit awards given the current compensation offerings.
- Common agreement provisions and pitfalls.
- Common misconceptions about nonqualified plans.
- Balancing shareholder vs. executive needs and plans.
- Defined benefit vs. defined contribution plans.
- A community bank case study.
- How to evaluate using BOLI to recover the cost of executive benefit plans
Click here to register for the event.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Equias Alliance representatives Eric Johnsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or Clark Struve at email@example.com,