CBA and Verafin to Present FRAML™ Software Demonstration
Verafin also announces special purchase promotion on FRAML and fraud solutions for CBA members
As criminals become increasingly organized, the frequency and complexity of their attacks is making it more and more difficult for you to uncover their fraudulent activity.
Join Brendan Brothers, co-founder of endorsed CBA strategic partner Verafin, as he discusses how you can improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of your fraud detection processes through the use of Verafin’s advanced FRAML™ (Fraud detection + AML) software. Brothers will show how Verafin helps you:
- Uncover fraudulent activity across multiple transaction channels, such as cash, check, card and online.
- Maximize your detection capabilities, without wasting time on false alerts by applying advanced behavior-based analytics.
- Improve internal collaboration, communication, and documentation by consolidating your investigations with its case management functionality.
- Enhance your compliance reporting. Generate Suspicious Activity Reports at the click of a button and e-file directly with FinCEN.
Click here to register for this complimentary 45-minute webinar.
Verafin has also recently announced an opportunity for members to purchase North America’s leading fraud detection and BSA/AML compliance solution at significant savings.
From now until the end of August, CBA members who purchase Verafin’s FRAML or fraud solution have the chance to save on the first year’s subscription price:
– Save 25 percent if you purchase before June 28th
– Save 15 percent if you purchase after June 28th but before July 31st
– Save 10 percent if you purchase after July 31st but before August 30th
Call (866) 781-8433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the discussion about how Verafin can help your institution prevent fraud losses and improve your BSA/AML compliance processes.
For more information, contact Stephen Clark, SVP of strategic partnerships at (916) 438-4448 or email@example.com.