This course is designed to promote professional behavior in the workplace. Professional behavior decisions can be confusing and the consequences for making an inappropriate decision can have lasting professional and personal consequences. Business Etiquettecovers the most current etiquette guidelines for day to day situations to help participants avoid making inappropriate etiquette decisions. Participants are given guidelines for making the appropriate choices in areas such as personal appearance, making introductions and shaking hands. A variety of everyday etiquette issues are addressed such as:
- What to do if you forget someone’s name
- Food in the work area
- Impact of certain behaviors in a close environment such as cubicle workspace
- General guidelines for interpreting dress codes.
Bank personnel in branch and administrative office environments.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make appropriate introductions
- Shake hands with confidence
- Describe the impact of personal appearance on the work environment
- Demonstrate how to choose the appropriate behavior in day-to-day activities including opening a door, arriving late for a meeting and food in the work area
- Recognize how his/her behavior in a close work environment affects co-workers
- Discuss the business consequences of making a choice that is outside the described etiquette guidelines
- Describe how common behaviors in the United States may be interpreted by different cultures.
Supports the Essentials of Workplace Conduct online course.
$57.75 List Price / $36.75 Members
$135 List Price / $95 Members
Please Note: Business Etiquette is printed on demand as ordered. The Participant’s Handbook(s) and Trainer’s Guide may not be returned to ABA.
To order, please complete and return the ABA Book Order Form to CBA.