Join us for the Directors Forum! This two-day virtual event is designed for bank directors, presidents, CEOs, and executive staff. Experts will present timely and relevant topics that impact the banking industry, including mergers & acquisitions, bank valuations, recruiting talent, regulatory and legislative updates, strategic planning, corporate governance, asset-liability management, and more.
Agenda details coming soon…
Speakers information coming soon…
Melanie Cuevas serves as the vice president of government relations for the California Bankers Association, where her advocacy portfolio focuses mainly on issues related to cannabis, debt collection, labor and employment, political reform, privacy, and agricultural, student and military lending.
Session descriptions coming soon…
|CBA Bank Member||$195 per person|
|Bank Non-Member||$295 per person|
Registration fees less a $75 processing fee per registrant will be refunded if cancellation is received by Tuesday, June 27, 2023. No refund if cancellations are received after Tuesday, June 27, 2023. Substitutions welcomed.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact:
VP, Conferences and Strategic Partners
(916) 438-4416 or email@example.com
A few reasons your organization should sponsor and/or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Match your exposure needs, regardless of your budget
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with bank executives
- Support the California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry