Marketing Financial Services
Description: Marketing Financial Services looks at what motivates customers to purchase financial services and teaches you how to develop a successful marketing plan.
Audience: All bank personnel responsible for conceiving or carrying out any phase of a bank’s marketing efforts, including bank personnel in customer-contact and operations positions, management trainees, and persons entering banking at the mid-management level.
- Recognize consumer motivation and buying behavior
- Integrate public relations, advertising, sales promotion, selling, and service distribution functions in your bank’s overall marketing plan
- Conduct situation analysis and formulate a master marketing strategy
- Monitor and evaluate performance
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
AIB Credit: 3
ACE Credit: 3
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|