Description: This up-to-date, insider’s view of consumer lending offers essential information about the regulations governing credit practices, and reviews loan processing, cross-selling, and collections.
Audience: Entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
- Describe various loan products
- Trace the lending process
- Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
- Recognize variables that affect loan structure Identify opportunities for cross-selling bank products
AIB Credit: 3
ACE Credit: 3
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|