Analyzing Bank Performance
Description: Analyzing Bank Performance provides participants with all of the tools needed to analyze their bank’s financial performance. During this class, participants will analyze their own bank’s performance.
Audience: This course is designed for junior-level bank officers all the way up through CEOs who need to analyze their bank’s performance.
Learning Objectives: After successfully completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify the key balance sheet and income items for a bank
- Use the Uniform Bank Performance Report to analyze their bank’s performance over time and compare that with other banks
- Identify the major factors affecting bank performance
- Analyze the profitability of various lines of business within the bank using a variety of measures
- Utilize the concepts of economic value added and the balanced scorecard in assessing their bank’s performance
- Identify the key drivers on non-interest income and non-interest expense and various strategies for managing them
- Evaluate customer profitability within the bank
AIB Credit: 2
* $15.00 shipping fee for materials will be added.
|Catalog Number||Start Date||End Date|