Participate in The 2018 CBA Compensation and Benefits Benchmark Survey
Thank you to our 2017 participating banks!!
Participation for the 2018 survey begins April 2nd. Sign up now to be included as a participant in the CBA Compensation & Benefits Benchmark Survey.
Compensation practices continue to evolve and this survey uniquely captures this evolution through the detailed level of information collected and reported. Participating banks should be applauded for their dedication and effort in providing information to support production of this annual report
The strategic management of compensation and human resources continues to be a critical factor in the success of a bank. For most banks,
compensation constitutes the single largest non-interest operating expense. It is extremely important that banking decision makers have current, reliable information for evaluating compensation and benefits at their own institutions.
Order The 2017 Survey Today!
The banking industry as well as the broader economy continues to strengthen in 2017. Findings from this year’s survey reflect the impact of a strengthening economy, as employee turnover, as well as wages, are on the rise
The California Bankers Association (CBA), in conjunction with Pearl Meyer (PM), conducts an annual compensation and benefits survey. This survey provides base salary, incentive and commission compensation data for more than 200 job classifications as well as directors’ compensation information, data on human resources practices, comparative healthcare cost information and employee benefits summary statistics.
The 2017 survey includes the following statistics
- The 2017 survey report is based on information provided on more than 10,450 incumbents
- 271 jobs were available for match; Participants matched 261 positions
- 210 jobs were able to be reported (had five or more banks supplying incumbent information)
·The 2017 survey includes the following enhancements:
- The addition of twenty-three new positions: Jr. Commercial Credit Analyst, Jr. Mortgage/Consumer Credit Analyst, Sr. Commercial Loan Processor, Commercial Underwriting Manager, Head of Cash Management, Sr. Personal Banker, Sr. Teller/Customer Service Representative, Recruiting Manager, Employee Relations Manager, Employee Relations Specialist,HRIS Manager, Compensation Director/Manager, Sr. Compensation Analyst, Compensation Analyst, Head of Facilities,Program/Project Management, Social Media Specialist.
- Revamp of the Technology job family by adding six new positions: Information Security Administration, Applications Programmer/Analyst, Database Analysis, Technical Program/Project Management, Core Systems Manager, Sr. Technology Generalist. Removal of PC Manager, PC Technician, and Software Engineer/Developer positions
- Added “Full Value Performance Award” to Long Term Incentive plan code options
To sign up for 2018 participation or purchase the 2017 Survey, please contact Jana Shaffer email@example.com.
For questions regarding survey content please contact Linda Odell at (916) 438-4403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your contribution to our industry, through the CBA Compensation & Benefits Benchmark Survey.
“Our company uses this survey
extensively. It provides invaluable
information relative to compensation,
benefits and HR practices for our
industry. Every year it improves with
additional information, trends and
new or revised jobs.”
David T. Taber, CEO
American River Bankshares