2012 Exhibitor/Sponsorship Opportunities
Don’t Miss Out! CBA Signature Events Approaching Fast
2012 is rapidly coming to an end, but there is still time to secure your involvement at one of our upcoming signature events. CBA’s 34th Annual Regulatory Compliance Conference and 2012 Chief Credit Officers Symposium are right around the corner and a number of sponsorship opportunities that will expose your company to California’s key banking industry executives are just a phone call away.
Please follow the links below for detailed information about the opportunities available for each event, or contact Robert Duncan at 916/438-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Why you should sponsor or exhibit:
- Maximize your company’s brand awareness and increase your market position
- Gain direct access to CBA member banks and institutions in an exclusive environment
- Direct access to marketing lists for all conference attendees
- Raise your profile above your competitors
- Learn about the issues confronting today’s financial service leaders and gain valuable insight into potential solutions
- Wide selection of sponsor opportunities designed to match your exposure needs for your budget constraints
- Shape or reinforce a positive perception of your company with California’s bank executives
- Help support California Bankers Association, the largest non-profit banking organization serving the California financial services industry
To learn about sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, please contact Robert Duncan at 916/438-4418 or email@example.com.