Upcoming Webinars from CBA in September
September 1 thru September 15, 2014
Webinars, webcasts, telebriefings and on-demand seminars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to maximize your training dollars. CBA is now pleased to partner with two webinar providers, BankWebinars.com and ConferenceEdge.
We’ve listed some of our upcoming webinars for the first half of September below:
- Bitcoin for Bankers
- Walking Through the Maze of an ACH Audit & Risk Assessment
- Achieving Supervisor Excellence: The Four C’s of Exceptional Supervision
- Customer Complaints & the CFPB
- Deposit Regulations for the Frontline – 2014
- Marketing & Advertising Compliance – The First UDAAP Hotspot
- Alert! Financial Crimes Enforcement Network: Proposed Customer Due Diligence Requirements for Financial Institutions
For more information about these programs and our additional offerings, including a full course catalog, please click here or contact Laurie Eaton, CBA senior manager of education at email@example.com or (916) 438-4433.