Upcoming Webinars from CBA This Month
September 16 thru September 30, 2014
Webinars, webcasts, telebriefings and on-demand seminars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to maximize your training dollars. CBA is now pleased to partner with two webinar providers, BankWebinars.com and ConferenceEdge.
We’ve listed some of our upcoming webinars for the second half of September below:
- Achieving Supervisor Excellence: Coaching for Exceptional Performance
- Basics of Interest Rate Derivatives For Community Banks
- Understanding Loan Documents – Part 1
- Commercial Construction Lending
- Reporting Your Credit Data, METRO2, E-OSCAR, FCRA/FACTA & CFPB Compliance
- Understanding Real Estate Loan Documents – Part 2
- Business Development Strategies for Lenders
- BSA Series: NRAs, FACTA, OFAC and Other International Issues
- Accounting for the Allowance of Loan & Lease Losses (ALLL)
For more information about these programs and our additional offerings, including a full course catalog, please click here or contact Laurie Eaton, CBA senior manager of education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 438-4433.