Upcoming Webinars from CBA later this Month
August 11 thru August 29, 2014
Webinars, webcasts, telebriefings and on-demand seminars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to maximize your training dollars. CBA is now pleased to partner with two webinar providers, BankWebinars.com and ConferenceEdge.
We’ve listed some of our upcoming webinars for the remainder of August below:
- Introduction to Commercial Loan Documentation
- 2014 Integrated Disclosures: The New Loan Estimate
- Bank Secrecy Act Staff Training
- Lending Basics for Support Personnel
- All Things Credit – Understanding, Using & Improving Credit Scores, Credit Notices & CFPB/FCRA/FACTA Compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Training for the Board of Directors
- Branch Strategy Workshop
- Get Global: Understanding Global Cash Flow Analysis
- Health Savings Accounts
For more information about these programs and our additional offerings, including a full course catalog, please click here or contact John Lingvall, CBA vice president of education at email@example.com or (916) 438-4428.