Upcoming Webinars from CBA in August 2014
Webinars, webcasts, telebriefings and on-demand seminars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to maximize your training dollars. CBA is now pleased to partner with two webinar providers, BankWebinars.com and ConferenceEdge.
We’ve listed some of our upcoming webinars below:
- Developing a Mobile Banking Strategy for Community Banks
- Fair Lending Update
- Organizing an Effective Remote Deposit Capture Compliance Program
- BSA/AML Compliance: Recent Developments & Common Errors
- Introduction to Commercial Loan Documentation
- 2014 Integrated Disclosures: The New Loan Estimate
- Bank Secrecy Act Staff Training
- Lending Basics for Support Personnel
- All Things Credit – Understanding, Using & Improving Credit Scores, Credit Notices & CFPB/FCRA/FACTA Compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Training for the Board of Directors
- Branch Strategy Workshop
For more information about these programs and our additional offerings, including a full course catalog, please click here or contact John Lingvall, CBA vice president of education at email@example.com or (916) 438-4428.