Upcoming Webinars from CBA
April 15 - April 30
Webinars, webcasts, telebriefings and on-demand seminars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to maximize your training dollars. CBA is now pleased to partner with two webinar providers, BankWebinars.com and ConferenceEdge. We’ve listed some of our upcoming webinars below:
- 2014 Integrated Disclosures: New Closing Disclosure
- Countdown to FATCA: What it Means to Your Financial Institution
- Reg E – How Expensive Is A Compliance Mistake?
- Using Business Tax Returns to Analyze Lending Requests
- Dealing with Servicemember Issues: SCRA and Much More
- Officer Calling: Prospecting, Preparing, & Presentation
- Too Much Information? Balancing the bank’s need to know with employee rights
- BSA Series: Writing a BSA Policy
- Loan Review
- Regulation E and the New Remittance Transfer Rule – Are You in Compliance?
For more information about these programs and our additional offerings, including a full course catalog please click here or contact John Lingvall, CBA vice president of education at email@example.com or (916) 438-4428.