Upcoming Webinars from CBA
Weeks of February 24 - 28 & March 3 - 7
Webinars, webcasts, telebriefings and on demand seminars are a cost-effective and time-efficient way to maximize your training dollars. CBA is now pleased to partner with two webinar providers: BankWebinars.com and ConferenceEdge. We’ve listed just a few of our upcoming webinars below:
- 2014 Integrated Disclosures: Overview of the New Requirements
- Motivating and Managing the Teller Line
- Loan Documentation 101: Part 2 – Lien Perfection: Getting it Right and Part 3 – Reviewing Collateral Files
- Social Media Risks – What the Final Guidance Means and Compliance Tips
- Lending Essentials: Business Entities
- Developing Your Information Security Program
- Remote Deposit Capture: Customer Due Diligence FFIEC Tier II Exam Considerations Plus Mobile Capture!
- Understanding SSAE 16 and SOC Reports When Using a Service Provider
- Virtual Cash, Virtual Wallets and Virtual Branches: The New BSA Frontier
For more information about these programs and our additional offerings, click here to view our course catalog.